Sunday, September 30, 2012

Paper Players #115 - Tic Tac Toe!



We've got a great tic tac toe challenge at The Paper Players this week.  I honestly had a hard time picking which one I was going to do - I even contemplated the tougher than tough diagonal choice of Christmas, Wedding, Birthday.  But I stuck with the middle vertical row this week.  I was actually needing to make so gift bags for The Artisan for Applefest, so went with a gift bag.  I'd already done up some kinda matchy cards, so this just followed suit.


I was quite surprised at how fast this went together.  The most time consuming part was the chevron stamping at the bottom.  I used the arrow border from Border Banter.


Pewter embossing powder - swoon!  I just love the look it gives here.  So classic and elegant.  

Why don't you go check out what the other fabulous designers came up with and then be sure to play along!  I'll be watching for something that uses the tricky diagonal challenge!!!  

The Paper Players Design Team

7 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful!! Love that large doily you used!!!

Nance Leedy said...

Oh these colors are gorgeous together, Jen! So very elegant and Tiffany's like! Love your layered labels and the chevron stamping is fantastic!

LeAnne said...

Wow, this is terrific...a nice departure from a card!!!

H2 :) said...

This is fabulous Jen! The colours are gorgeous & I love the layering of the framelits with the doily.

Ann Schach said...

Awesome bag, Jen! The gold embossing really stands out!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Three of my favorite things: chevrons, embossing and doilies. Oh, and BLING...but that is four things. I guess that means I love it all. Awww yeah, this is gorgeous!! The color combo rocks, too! Still, I would love to see your take on the Christmas, Wedding, Birthday combo. Lol!! Hope you are having a great week. Hugs!

Amy White said...

Ooh I love that pewter embossing powder (that's on my wish list!!). This is such an elegant way to dress up the gift bag - love how you've layered the die-cuts together!